Bleach Seireitei Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come on and and check out the best site for Bleach RP. Make a Shinigami Quincy or even Arrancer of your choice and enter the Bleach world. Unlimited freedom with rankings to be taken by active rpers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application to join the giuld..xXx0shielder0xXx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXx0shielder0xXx

Application to join the giuld..xXx0shielder0xXx Empty
PostSubject: Application to join the giuld..xXx0shielder0xXx   Application to join the giuld..xXx0shielder0xXx I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:30 pm

my character name is XxXs0SHIELDER0sX
i hav been playing this game over a year now. My this character lvl 162.. force shielder i m capella
i hav 2 other character too i m atleast active 8 hours a day on the game unless i have to go some where. so i addicted to this game
my this character honors rank is 11 it is 50% in. i really want to know if u guys are accepting 160s because i want to stayin this tier i want to get bringer atleast once i this tier and i m really decently geared too score over 200s in wars i will be happy to be in this guild my current isn't that enjoyful any more
soo thanks please reply fast.
Back to top Go down
xXx0shielder0xXx

Application to join the giuld..xXx0shielder0xXx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to join the giuld..xXx0shielder0xXx   Application to join the giuld..xXx0shielder0xXx I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:29 am

PLEASE REPLY FAST THANKS
Back to top Go down

Application to join the giuld..xXx0shielder0xXx
Page 1 of 1