Bleach Seireitei Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come on and and check out the best site for Bleach RP. Make a Shinigami Quincy or even Arrancer of your choice and enter the Bleach world. Unlimited freedom with rankings to be taken by active rpers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Appication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xTheSeventhSonx

Appication Empty
PostSubject: Appication   Appication I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:23 pm

Hi everyone in Seireitei... well ill left my information here since im ahving some problems when i try to go to the index where the real applicants should posts , sry Razz

Name:Nicolas
IGN: xTheSeventhSonx
Class:FA LVL: 152 Honor Rank: 8 (kinda low lol)

Im originally from argentina , but i moved to America last year , so dont get mad with me if my english sucks a lil bit Razz.I'm 20 years old and im a really friendly guy.

I've played a lot of MMORPGs before , like MU online , Tibia , Tantra Extreme and Dragonica ( lol on that one )(and cabal online obviously)

Well .. in cabal i've been in Thoose guilds:

CollateralDamage
Catastrophe
(and in a few others when i was a nub xD)

I wanna join seireitei because its a really organized guild, and i like that ... i heard you run dungeons as a team , wich i really love to do ... and boss hunt ofcourse.

IDK if i can help a lot in guild since ill be one of the nubest guys in guild , but i can craft Katanas (im only at titanium yet but im planing to make a not failed proof sometime and go to s.tit ) What a Face .
Well about the dungeons im the kind of FA that its really into the healing thing cuz i cant deal too much dmg so i focus on that.

Thats pretty much all i can say , if u need anything else just tell me and ill reply ^^.

Hope i can join the guild and join you guys!! laterz!!
Back to top Go down

Appication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Seireitei Society :: General :: Bio Board-
Jump to: