Bleach Seireitei Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come on and and check out the best site for Bleach RP. Make a Shinigami Quincy or even Arrancer of your choice and enter the Bleach world. Unlimited freedom with rankings to be taken by active rpers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragoman

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:33 pm

Hello my name is Daniel Gómez, i have 23 years old, i have a degree in International Studies, so i can help u to solve problems in and btween guilds XD, im from Caracas, Venezuela, im a former player of cabal Global, and a huge, fan of bleach! and now i got transfered to here, my complete knowleadge of this game it just reduces to the last update that we had there that is, Siena the Queen L.O.L, Ok now the info about my main player.

Name: xDagox
Class: Blader
Lvl: 148
Honor class: lvl 7 goin to lvl 8 soon
PROCYON

(i have 3 more chars that i dont use so i wont put the info in this post)

Previous Guilds: Global Guilds: Spartans
NA Guilds: Collateral Damage, Lucavi (short preiod of time) currently in Spartans waiting ur answer.

My intentions in this guild, its learn everyday of ur amazing crew, and be able to help u in all the things that i can, im an active player, i like to run dungeons, and of curse enjoy the events! and help in them!.

I hope i can be of ur interest, and ill be happy of u guys let this ryoka being part of Seireitei

Recomendations: Dephormeti/Itequincy/Unkn0wnCharater
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1